I was born and raised in Boston.
I moved to Chicago after college to work at Leo Burnett, one of the largest ad agencies in the world. I left Burnett to get an MBA at Dartmouth’s Tuck School of Business, and then moved to NYC and became the Director of Retail Marketing and Advertising for Polo Ralph Lauren.
I loved Polo and NYC, but I was eager to try something different, so I moved to Nashville to write music. I had a bunch of songs recorded -- and had songs featured in tv shows and movies -- but I stopped writing as soon as I realized that I got more creative satisfaction from painting than I did from music. I still live in Nashville, and my art is in galleries around the country, and:
- is on display at many of the country's leading hospitals
- has decorated the sets of several tv shows and movies
- has been featured in the New York Times
- hangs on the wall of several hotels and clothing stores
- has been printed on wrapping paper, wallpaper, greeting cards, fabric, etc.
- is in the private collection of several Emmy and Grammy winners, and Tony nominees
I hope you like looking at my art as much as I enjoy creating it.